|480/444C Air Tyre Compressor
|Max Working Pressure
|Max Duty Cycle
|Check Valve Threads
|Fill Rate(8L Tank)
444C is a truly rated, 200 PSI-rated compressor. It features horizontal cooling fins and
a trapezoidal head design, a standard 3/8″ stainless steel braided leader hose with 3/8″ NPT
inline check valve and insulated wiring.
Included Parts: Installation instructions,Mounting hardware,Vibration isolators,Remote
mount air filter assembly,Stainless steel braided leader hose.Check valve.
Other related product:
Switch Controller with Braided Harness:
2W160 Manifold solenoid valve(2W160-1F,2W160-2F,2W160-4F) :
Pressure Switch for air compressor:
Why choose us?
- Sincere service,all message and question will reply within 2 hours
- OEM service
- Free samples will be send for your evaluation
- Customize as your requirement
- Well-trained staff,Import Highpoint machine, top raw materials
- Top quality,Efficient,Professonal
- Good after-sale services
Packaging & Shipping
|specially customized products
|on the day of payment
|Alibaba credit order
Express(DHL,UPS,TNT,JCEX,FEDEX) is available.
Sea and Air transports are available.
The most suilable transport way will be chosen for you.
Q1:Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A:We are the Manufacturer from HangZhou,China .We can customize as your requirement,but MOQ requrement.
Q2:What is your quality assurance ?
A:We have strict quality control.If you suffer losses due to transportation or quality failure,you can choose a refund
or we can ressue your new goods,the freight will be borne by us.
Q3:Do you provide samples ?Is it free or extra ,
A:Yes,free samples can be provided, but you’ll pay for the shipping fee.
Q4:How long can I expect to get the sample and mass order ?
A:For conventional sample order,the delivery time is in 5 workdays,and for mass order,the delivery time is in 10 workdays.
|Cylinder Arrangement Mode:
What are the advantages of using rotary vane compressors?
Rotary vane compressors offer several advantages that make them a popular choice for various applications. These compressors are widely used in industries where a reliable and efficient source of compressed air is required. Here are the advantages of using rotary vane compressors:
1. Compact and Lightweight:
Rotary vane compressors are typically compact and lightweight compared to other types of compressors. Their compact design makes them suitable for installations where space is limited, such as in small workshops or mobile applications. The lightweight nature of these compressors allows for easy transportation and maneuverability.
2. High Efficiency:
Rotary vane compressors are known for their high efficiency. The design of the vanes and the compression chamber allows for smooth and continuous compression, resulting in minimal energy losses. This efficiency translates into lower energy consumption and reduced operating costs over time.
3. Quiet Operation:
Rotary vane compressors operate with relatively low noise levels. The design of the compressor, including the use of vibration damping materials and sound insulation, helps to minimize noise and vibrations during operation. This makes rotary vane compressors suitable for applications where noise reduction is important, such as in indoor environments or noise-sensitive areas.
4. Oil Lubrication:
Many rotary vane compressors utilize oil lubrication, which provides several benefits. The oil lubrication helps to reduce wear and friction between the moving parts, resulting in extended compressor life and improved reliability. It also contributes to better sealing and improved efficiency by minimizing internal leakage.
5. Versatile Applications:
Rotary vane compressors are versatile and can be used in a wide range of applications. They are suitable for both industrial and commercial applications, including automotive workshops, small manufacturing facilities, dental offices, laboratories, and more. They can handle various compressed air requirements, from light-duty tasks to more demanding applications.
6. Easy Maintenance:
Maintenance of rotary vane compressors is relatively straightforward. Routine maintenance tasks typically include oil changes, filter replacements, and periodic inspection of vanes and seals. The simplicity of the design and the availability of replacement parts make maintenance and repairs easier and more cost-effective.
These advantages make rotary vane compressors an attractive choice for many applications, providing reliable and efficient compressed air solutions.
What are the environmental considerations when using air compressors?
When using air compressors, there are several environmental considerations to keep in mind. Here’s an in-depth look at some of the key factors:
Energy efficiency is a crucial environmental consideration when using air compressors. Compressing air requires a significant amount of energy, and inefficient compressors can consume excessive power, leading to higher energy consumption and increased greenhouse gas emissions. It is important to choose energy-efficient air compressors that incorporate features such as Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology and efficient motor design, as they can help minimize energy waste and reduce the carbon footprint.
Air leakage is a common issue in compressed air systems and can contribute to energy waste and environmental impact. Leaks in the system result in the continuous release of compressed air, requiring the compressor to work harder and consume more energy to maintain the desired pressure. Regular inspection and maintenance of the compressed air system to detect and repair leaks can help reduce air loss and improve overall energy efficiency.
Air compressors can generate significant noise levels during operation, which can contribute to noise pollution. Prolonged exposure to high noise levels can have detrimental effects on human health and well-being and can also impact the surrounding environment and wildlife. It is important to consider noise reduction measures such as sound insulation, proper equipment placement, and using quieter compressor models to mitigate the impact of noise pollution.
While air compressors do not directly emit pollutants, the electricity or fuel used to power them can have an environmental impact. If the electricity is generated from fossil fuels, the associated emissions from power plants contribute to air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing energy sources with lower emissions, such as renewable energy, can help reduce the environmental impact of operating air compressors.
Proper Waste Management:
Proper waste management is essential when using air compressors. This includes the appropriate disposal of compressor lubricants, filters, and other maintenance-related materials. It is important to follow local regulations and guidelines for waste disposal to prevent contamination of soil, water, or air and minimize the environmental impact.
Adopting sustainable practices can further reduce the environmental impact of using air compressors. This can include implementing preventive maintenance programs to optimize performance, reducing idle time, and promoting responsible use of compressed air by avoiding overpressurization and optimizing system design.
By considering these environmental factors and taking appropriate measures, it is possible to minimize the environmental impact associated with the use of air compressors. Choosing energy-efficient models, addressing air leaks, managing waste properly, and adopting sustainable practices can contribute to a more environmentally friendly operation.
What maintenance is required for air compressors?
Maintaining air compressors is essential to ensure their optimal performance, longevity, and safe operation. Regular maintenance helps prevent breakdowns, improves efficiency, and reduces the risk of accidents. Here are some key maintenance tasks for air compressors:
1. Regular Inspection: Perform visual inspections of the air compressor to identify any signs of wear, damage, or leaks. Inspect the compressor, hoses, fittings, and connections for any abnormalities. Pay attention to oil leaks, loose bolts, and worn-out components.
2. Oil Changes: If your air compressor has an oil lubrication system, regular oil changes are crucial. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for the frequency of oil changes and use the recommended oil type. Dirty or degraded oil can impact compressor performance and lead to premature wear.
3. Air Filter Cleaning or Replacement: Clean or replace the air filter regularly to ensure proper air intake and prevent contaminants from entering the compressor. Clogged or dirty filters can restrict airflow and reduce efficiency.
4. Drain Moisture: Air compressors produce moisture as a byproduct of the compression process. Accumulated moisture in the tank can lead to rust and corrosion. Drain the moisture regularly from the tank to prevent damage. Some compressors have automatic drains, while others require manual draining.
5. Belt Inspection and Adjustment: If your compressor has a belt-driven system, inspect the belts for signs of wear, cracks, or tension issues. Adjust or replace the belts as necessary to maintain proper tension and power transmission.
6. Tank Inspection: Inspect the compressor tank for any signs of corrosion, dents, or structural issues. A damaged tank can be hazardous and should be repaired or replaced promptly.
7. Valve Maintenance: Check the safety valves, pressure relief valves, and other valves regularly to ensure they are functioning correctly. Test the valves periodically to verify their proper operation.
8. Motor and Electrical Components: Inspect the motor and electrical components for any signs of damage or overheating. Check electrical connections for tightness and ensure proper grounding.
9. Keep the Area Clean: Maintain a clean and debris-free area around the compressor. Remove any dirt, dust, or obstructions that can hinder the compressor’s performance or cause overheating.
10. Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific maintenance instructions and recommended service intervals for your air compressor model. They provide valuable information on maintenance tasks, lubrication requirements, and safety precautions.
Regular maintenance is vital to keep your air compressor in optimal condition and extend its lifespan. It’s also important to note that maintenance requirements may vary depending on the type, size, and usage of the compressor. By following a comprehensive maintenance routine, you can ensure the reliable operation of your air compressor and maximize its efficiency and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-10-10