High quality product providers
The compressors applied in the air conditioning industry in diverse applications including split systems, rooftops, packaged units and chillers, scroll compressors are now the most used compression technology replacing reciprocating and screw compressors due to its undeniable superiority.
Several, fully CHINAMFG qualified, multiple compressor assemblies (tandem and trio) are available to be used in large capacity systems to deliver optimal comfort, low operating cost with higher seasonal efficiency.
1. High efficiency
2. Good reliability
3. Low noise, low vibration
4. Original and new
5. Refrigerant: R407
Features and Benefits
• CHINAMFG Scroll axial and radial compliance for superior reliability and efficiency
• Wide scroll line-up
• Low oil circulation rate
• Superior liquid handling capability
• Low sound and vibration level
• Low Total Equivalent Warming Impact
• CHINAMFG qualified tandem and trio configurations for superior seasonal efficiency
|Cooling Capacity (rating point 7.2)
|nom current FLa
Due to too many models not clearly listed, you can consult us separately for specifications
Production and Manufacturing
Professional and experienced compressor manufacturers, only to provide better compressors.
After strict inspection and screening.
ZHangZhoug Damai Refrigeration Technology Co., Ltd is located in Shaoxin,ZHangZhoug.Damai is a company specializing in refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.Our main equipment is Cold room,Evaporator,Condenser,Condensing unit,Compressor,Cold room panel/door,Flake ice machine,Block ice machine and so on.We have more than 10 years of experience in the field of cold storage, with high-quality technology and professional product knowledge.We are able to provide consumers with professional and high-quality technical services.The quality of our products can be guaranteed.
Why choose our company ?
1.Because our company has CAC official .
2.We have a good one-year after-sales service.
3.We have over 20 years of sales experience.
4.We have our own factory.
5.We will try our best to provide a professional response as soon as possible.
4.Beautiful and elegant placement of circuit devices.
5.Using the best equipment.
6.Not easily damaged.
1: How long is the delivery time?
It takes within 1 month from receipt of the deposit to preparation of the goods.
2: How long is the quality guarantee period?
The warranty period is 1 year, and the after-sales service is available 24 hours.
3: What is your price?
Our FOB price is based on quantity, material and size you required.The more machines you order, the lower price we will give! Also CIF CNF price is the same.
4: What can you do for us?
All material/ size are available, also we can customize products as your requirements. Any questions, pls don’t hesitate to contact us.
After Sales Service
We provide assistance to our customers, provide valid information according to the requirements of our guests, answer questions, leave a professional impression, and lay the foundation for future sales.
let our customers know more about our products, and enthusiastically answering questions for customers and providing customers with a pleasant buying experience.
After the products are sold, the professionals provide training services, check and maintain the products regularly, if there is problems for the quality,Will solve it for customers in time.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us as soon as possible.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
How are air compressors used in the food and beverage industry?
Air compressors play a vital role in the food and beverage industry, providing a reliable source of compressed air for various applications. Here are some common uses of air compressors in this industry:
1. Packaging and Filling:
Air compressors are extensively used in packaging and filling operations in the food and beverage industry. Compressed air is utilized to power pneumatic systems that control the movement and operation of packaging machinery, such as filling machines, capping machines, labeling equipment, and sealing devices. The precise and controlled delivery of compressed air ensures accurate and efficient packaging of products.
2. Cleaning and Sanitization:
Air compressors are employed for cleaning and sanitization purposes in food and beverage processing facilities. Compressed air is used to operate air-powered cleaning equipment, such as air blowguns, air-operated vacuum systems, and air knives. It helps remove debris, dust, and contaminants from production lines, equipment, and hard-to-reach areas. Additionally, compressed air is used for drying surfaces after cleaning and for applying sanitizing agents.
3. Cooling and Refrigeration:
In the food and beverage industry, air compressors are utilized in cooling and refrigeration systems. Compressed air is used to drive air compressors in refrigeration units, enabling the circulation of refrigerants and maintaining optimal temperatures for food storage and preservation. The controlled airflow provided by the compressors facilitates efficient cooling and refrigeration processes.
4. Aeration and Mixing:
Air compressors are used for aeration and mixing applications in the food and beverage industry. Compressed air is introduced into processes such as fermentation, dough mixing, and wastewater treatment. It helps in promoting oxygen transfer, enhancing microbial activity, and facilitating proper mixing of ingredients or substances, contributing to the desired quality and consistency of food and beverage products.
5. Pneumatic Conveying:
In food processing plants, air compressors are employed for pneumatic conveying systems. Compressed air is used to transport bulk materials such as grains, powders, and ingredients through pipes or tubes. It enables the gentle and efficient movement of materials without the need for mechanical conveyors, reducing the risk of product damage or contamination.
6. Quality Control and Testing:
Air compressors are utilized in quality control and testing processes within the food and beverage industry. Compressed air is used for leak testing of packaging materials, containers, and seals to ensure product integrity. It is also employed for spraying air or gases during sensory analysis and flavor testing.
7. Air Agitation:
In certain food and beverage production processes, air compressors are used for air agitation. Compressed air is introduced into tanks, mixing vessels, or fermentation tanks to create turbulence and promote mixing or chemical reactions. It aids in achieving consistent product quality and uniform distribution of ingredients or additives.
It is important to note that air compressors used in the food and beverage industry must meet strict hygiene and safety standards. They may require specific filtration systems, oil-free operation, and compliance with food safety regulations to prevent contamination or product spoilage.
By utilizing air compressors effectively, the food and beverage industry can benefit from improved productivity, enhanced product quality, and efficient processing operations.
Can air compressors be used for inflating tires and sporting equipment?
Yes, air compressors can be used for inflating tires and sporting equipment, providing a convenient and efficient method for achieving the desired air pressure. Here’s how air compressors are used for these purposes:
1. Tire Inflation:
Air compressors are commonly used for inflating vehicle tires, including car tires, motorcycle tires, bicycle tires, and even larger truck or trailer tires. Air compressors provide a continuous source of pressurized air, allowing for quick and accurate inflation. They are often used in automotive repair shops, gas stations, and by individuals who regularly need to inflate tires.
2. Sporting Equipment Inflation:
Air compressors are also useful for inflating various types of sporting equipment. This includes inflatable balls such as soccer balls, basketballs, footballs, and volleyballs. Additionally, air compressors can be used to inflate inflatable water toys, air mattresses, inflatable kayaks, and other recreational items that require air for proper inflation.
3. Air Tools for Inflation:
Air compressors can power air tools specifically designed for inflation purposes. These tools, known as inflators or air blow guns, provide controlled airflow for inflating tires and sporting equipment. They often have built-in pressure gauges and nozzles designed to fit different types of valves, making them versatile and suitable for various inflation tasks.
4. Adjustable Pressure:
One advantage of using air compressors for inflation is the ability to adjust the pressure. Most air compressors allow users to set the desired pressure level using a pressure regulator or control knob. This feature ensures that tires and sporting equipment are inflated to the recommended pressure, promoting optimal performance and safety.
5. Efficiency and Speed:
Air compressors provide a faster and more efficient inflation method compared to manual pumps. The continuous supply of compressed air allows for quick inflation, reducing the time and effort required to inflate tires and sporting equipment manually.
6. Portable Air Compressors:
For inflating tires and sporting equipment on the go, portable air compressors are available. These compact and lightweight compressors can be easily carried in vehicles or taken to sports events and outdoor activities, ensuring convenient access to a reliable air supply.
It is important to note that when using air compressors for inflating tires, it is recommended to follow manufacturer guidelines and proper inflation techniques to ensure safety and avoid overinflation.
How do you choose the right size of air compressor for your needs?
Choosing the right size of air compressor is essential to ensure optimal performance and efficiency for your specific needs. Here are some factors to consider when selecting the appropriate size:
1. Air Demand: Determine the air demand requirements of your applications. Calculate the total CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) needed by considering the air consumption of all the pneumatic tools and equipment that will be operated simultaneously. Choose an air compressor with a CFM rating that meets or exceeds this total demand.
2. Pressure Requirements: Consider the required operating pressure for your applications. Check the PSI (Pounds per Square Inch) rating of the tools and equipment you will be using. Ensure that the air compressor you choose can deliver the necessary pressure consistently.
3. Duty Cycle: Evaluate the duty cycle of the air compressor. The duty cycle represents the percentage of time the compressor can operate within a given time period without overheating or experiencing performance issues. If you require continuous or heavy-duty operation, choose a compressor with a higher duty cycle.
4. Power Source: Determine the available power source at your location. Air compressors can be powered by electricity or gasoline engines. Ensure that the chosen compressor matches the available power supply and consider factors such as voltage, phase, and fuel requirements.
5. Portability: Assess the portability requirements of your applications. If you need to move the air compressor frequently or use it in different locations, consider a portable or wheeled compressor that is easy to transport.
6. Space and Noise Constraints: Consider the available space for installation and the noise restrictions in your working environment. Choose an air compressor that fits within the allocated space and meets any noise regulations or requirements.
7. Future Expansion: Anticipate any potential future expansions or increases in air demand. If you expect your air demand to grow over time, it may be wise to choose a slightly larger compressor to accommodate future needs and avoid the need for premature replacement.
8. Budget: Consider your budgetary constraints. Compare the prices of different air compressor models while ensuring that the chosen compressor meets your specific requirements. Keep in mind that investing in a higher-quality compressor may result in better performance, durability, and long-term cost savings.
By considering these factors and evaluating your specific needs, you can choose the right size of air compressor that will meet your air demand, pressure requirements, and operational preferences, ultimately ensuring efficient and reliable performance.
editor by CX 2023-10-02